Canton Ant Control Services
Exterminating Ant Infestations in Medina, Stark, Summit & Surrounding Areas
If you're struggling with an ant infestation in your home or business, it can be tempting to try and solve the problem yourself. However, dealing with pests requires a level of expertise and knowledge that most people may not have.
At Accel Pest & Termite Control, we have a team of highly trained professionals who can quickly and efficiently eliminate any ant problems you may be facing. Our team uses the latest techniques and tools to resolve you elimination. In addition, we also provide follow up services for our clients.
If you want to get rid of your ant problem, don't hesitate to call Accel Pest & Termite Control today at (330) 267-1090.
Common Types of Ants in Canton, OH
If you're noticing a few extra legs roaming around your home, you may be dealing with one of three common types of ants.
Common ants in Ohio include:
- Carpenter ants are black, dark brown, red or even yellowish. They cause many problems by chewing through wood in your home to build nests. These large ants can create expensive structural damage as they chew through your home.
- House ants are brown or black and emit a coconut smell when crushed. They send out scouts to search for food. When they find food, they bring it back to their colonies and leave a trail for more ants to follow. While these ants do not bite, their colonies can become massive invasions that contaminate your food and living space.
- Pavement ants are dark brown or black with parallel lines on their heads and mid-sections. They have nests outside and enter your home looking for food. Similar to house ants, they leave trails for other members of their colony to find food as well. This can lead to a nasty invasion. However, in order to control these ants, you have to destroy their nests.
Signs You Have Ants
Ants are a common household pest that can invade your home and create major problems. While the most obvious sign that you have ants is seeing them crawling around your house, there are other indicators that the issue may be becoming more serious.
Signs you may have an ant infestation include:
- Sawdust trails
- Piles of dirt (ant nests)
- Hollow sounds in wooden beams
- Crumbling wooden structures
- Rustling noises in your walls
Ant infestations can quickly become a nuisance in your home. If you notice any of these signs, it's time to call in the experts at Accel Pest & Termite Control. Our team of experienced professionals will not only get rid of the infestation but also utilize preventative measures and exclusion tactics to minimize the chance of an infestation in the future. Our focus is always on your peace of mind, so you can trust us to provide thorough and effective solutions for your ant problem.
Ant Infestations Are a Serious Problem
Ants may seem like small insects, but they can cause significant damage inside and outside your home. They can chew through electrical wires, insulation, and drywall. This can lead to costly repairs down the road.
Ants can also pose health risks in your home. They can carry bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens and can transfer them to food-contact surfaces, or even directly onto food itself. This is particularly worrying in areas where people store and prepare food, as it can lead to the spread of illnesses such as salmonella and E.coli.
Call Accel Pest & Termite Control
Protecting your home from ants is essential to ensure the safety and well-being of your family. Accel Pest & Termite Control takes this responsibility seriously and provides professional, reliable services to keep your home pest-free. Our technicians are licensed and certified through the Ohio Department of Agriculture, ensuring that we have the necessary skills and knowledge to effectively treat any pest problem.
Are you dealing with an ant infestation? Call us today at (330) 267-1090 or contact us online.
Same Day Service Available
We understand that when you need service, you need it now! We are prepared to help with any job and we are often equipped to handle it the same day you call.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our work and are committed to providing quality services and solutions.
All of our technicians are state licensed and certified through the Ohio Department of Agriculture, making them experienced, knowledgeable, career professionals. You can trust that they will handle each job with care.
Customer ConvenienceWe want it to be easy for our customers to interact with our company. We provide online bill pay and convenient updates regarding your scheduled services.
No Hassle Preventative Service
We don't trap you in a long term contract. We offer preventative plans and services with no contracts. That way you have flexibility and peace of mind.
I would definitely recommend Accel!- Cindy O.
Customer for life!
The service truly is impeccable.- Keri S.
Thank You Accel!
hey explained our options and answered all our questions. We opted to have them spray the dust into the outside holes in the brick. We have not seen 1 bee since!- Carol S.